on your mobile
With the Voice Of Norway smartguide you can publish your attractions
as audioguides and AR
- and be visible to your visitors at all times
Convey culture, history and sights
- with smartguide
Convey sights and stories in your municipality.
When your visitor is at a point of interest, the mobile app automatically starts telling the story.
Your content is conveyed with AR, video, images, professional narration, maps and text in several languages.
AUDIO GUIDE AND AR
CAN BE USED
On nature and cultural trails, in sculpture parks, on city walks and in search of street art
Nature and culture trails, sculpture parks, city walks, street art
Museum, village garden
Coastal route, boat and cruise
Bus, train and by car
School, education and teaching
The content in the Voice Of Norway app
- is both educational and fun!
"Smartguide gives our customers a more complete travel experience!"
FRAM bus / Møre og Romsdal County Municipality
- Professional guiding on mobile
- Present what you want, where you want and when you want
- Location-specific content
- Professional narration
- Packed with images, sound, text and maps
- For adults and children
- Available around the clock, in several languages
- Automatic playback based on geofence/GPS
AR - Augmented Reality
- Hologram of people
- 3D objects of objects
- How AR can be used
- This is how AR looks on your mobile
- Based on Multiple Choice
- You create your own questions and answers
- Create simple routes with quizzes
- Add quizzes to your guide routes
- To learn more along the way
- Create a team building activity
- For both adults and children
Make your content available in as many languages as you want
Most of our customers produce their own script, but we offer script writing if desired
The solution works just as well indoors as outdoors
The app can be used offline
-download the routes before the trip
Easy navigation in the map
Based on user’s location
– automatic playback
Does not disturb
Sustainable smart guide
-with traceless storytelling!
- No interference with nature
- No installations in nature
- No pollution
- No shipping
- No cleanup
Benefits for everyone
With the Voice Of Norway app
a part of Norway's largest
Is it cheaper to use: audio guide or personal guide?
– In order to make it easier for you to assess which guide solutions are best for your business, we have taken a look at the costs that must be considered when choosing an audio guide vs a personal guide.
Advantages and disadvantages of offering an audio guide
-Are you considering offering an audio guide for your visitors? We have looked at the advantages and disadvantages of this solution, so that it will be easier for you to choose.
On overgrown paths with Ingvar Ambjørnsen
– Rabagasten, who became the new voice of the outsiders in the 1980s, one of Norway’s greatest storytellers, indeed a rock star in Norwegian literature and not least Larvik’s honorary citizen. We are talking about Ingvar Ambjørnsen, who we are now promoting in the audio guide genre, says Kjeld-Willy Hansen.
Protects wild reindeer in Rondane with audio guide
-The large conservation areas in Rondane ensure that the interaction with nature is not disturbed, and they are an important part of the work to prevent plants and animals from becoming extinct. At the same time, these are also areas in which we humans travel, – and the knowledge of protection is not always good enough when we travel in grazing areas for wild reindeer. With audio guides and digital trails, we can encourage behavior that does not result in harm to animals and nature.