The complete travel experience
With a narrator’s voice that creeps comfortably into the ear canals, the travelers get to hear stories about the place they are currently in. With the mobile as a guide, they get to learn more about what happened during the war, about the special natural phenomenon, about things that can be experienced, about all the hidden gems. The stories in the audio guide can range from children’s stories to war history and Viking battles. In this way, the journey becomes an experience for both young and old.
Did you know that Kyllingbrua is the most famous and most photographed railway bridge in Norway?
This is how the audio guide works
Convey what you want, where you want, when you want
- Professional narration
- Location-specific content
- Communicated with images, sound, text and maps
- For adults, children and fun with quizzes
- Available around the clock, in several languages
- Automatic playback based on geofence
Advantage with audio guide
- Complete travel experience for your customers
- Individual, unobtrusive, “contagion-friendly”
- Releases the purchase of equipment
- Simple and user-friendly
- Flexible payment solutions
Become part of Norway’s largest audio guide platform
Audio guide for trains
– We are happy that we can finally meet the great demand for guiding along the train route, says Kjetil Westby Bjørkaas, project manager at Arctic Train, enthusiastically!
Audio guide for bus
“The audio guide gives our customers a more complete travel experience!” FRAM bus / Møre og Romsdal County Municipality.
FRAM has 16 guide routes – here is a selection:
- UNESCO Geiranger – Molde/Kristiansund/Ålesund
- Atlantic Road – Molde/Kristiansund/Ålesund
- Trollstigen – Molde/Kristiansund/Ålesund
This is how you get started
- Make a list of what you want to talk about
- Write the stories
- Find pictures
- We read in text and translate
- You are ready to publish!
The guide routes in the Voice Of Norway app
- a collaborative project with the whole of Norway
The Voice Of Norway app is used throughout Norway. This is how it becomes a joint service for all regions: to make it easy for travelers to have good experiences in Norway – designed by yourselves.
Ta kontakt med oss for å få vite mer om hvordan du kan legge til rette for denne typen formidling i din region eller område!
Team Voice Of Norway