The complete travel experience
The traveler is already comfortable in the chair, out of the window they see the most beautiful view and the driver and captain let them out safely. With a smart guide on the trip, you give travelers the complete travel experience on both bus, train and boat.
With a narrator’s voice that creeps comfortably into the ear canals, the travelers hear stories about the place they are at right now. The guide is the traveller’s own mobile phone.
Perhaps they will hear about the treasure they found, and the lighthouse they can actually spend the night in, learn about the church they drive past and the rose painting they can see inside, hear about perfect fishing spots and why the houses along the entire route are red, or about the rare flora on this the place.
When it goes off, they can use the same guide on the way to experiences at museums, nature and cultural trails, parks and more.
Audio guide for bus
“The audio guide gives our customers a more complete travel experience!”
FRAM bus / Møre og Romsdal County Municipality.
Showcasing UNESCO World Heritage Sites
FRAM currently has 29 guide routes – here is a selection:
- UNESCO Geiranger – Molde/Kristiansund/Ålesund
- Atlantic Road – Molde/Kristiansund/Ålesund
- Trollstigen – Molde/Kristiansund/Ålesund
“TRAVEL LIKE THE LOCALS”
Audio guide for trains
– We are happy that we can finally meet the great demand for guiding along the train route, says Kjetil Westby Bjørkaas, project manager at Arctic Train , enthusiastically!
– The train ride over the mountain is fantastic in many ways, with a lot to experience along the way, Linn Therese Bindheim, VY
Audio guide for boat
The smart guide does not disturb others, is in many languages and is suitable for all types of passenger transport:
- coastal routes
- fjord cruise
- domestic routes
- canal boats etc
Hear the story
What do you know about the Round tax?
- Did 50 or 200 people drown in the shipwreck in 1725?
- Did 200 kg or two tonnes of gold coins disappear?
- Did divers find 570 or 57,000 coins?
- Are there more treasures and ships at the bottom of the sea?
- Can you see gold coins at Runde?
- Is it good to dive in this place?
This is how the audio guide works
Convey what you want, where you want, when you want
- Automatic playback based on GPS position
- The story is communicated with images, holograms, sound, text and maps
- Professional narration
- Location-specific content
- Available around the clock, in several languages
Advantage with audio guide
- Complete travel experience for your customers
- Stories made by the locals
- Individual, unobtrusive, “contagion-friendly”
- Releases the purchase of equipment
- Many languages, simple and user-friendly
- Flexible payment solutions
Become part of Norway’s largest audio guide platform
This is how your business gets started
- Make a list of what you want to talk about
- We teach you to write the best stories
- Find pictures
- We read in text and translate
- You are ready to publish!
- We are helpful throughout the process
The guide routes in the Voice Of Norway app
- a collaborative project with the whole of Norway
The Voice Of Norway app is used throughout Norway. This is how it becomes a joint service for all regions: to make it easy for travelers to have good experiences in Norway – designed by yourselves.
Ta kontakt med oss for å få vite mer om hvordan du kan legge til rette for denne typen formidling i din region eller område!
Team Voice Of Norway